Sunday, June 15, 2008

Camilla looks like Tom Cruise


Watch Camilla Belle sex scenes here


Yep. It's true. Watch Legend. Then look at Camilla Belle. Tom Cruise. Camilla Belle.
This Video where they together....



Yep. It's true. Watch Legend. Then look at Camilla Belle. Tom Cruise. Camilla Belle.

I've always seen a strong similarity between the two as well.

And I don't mean this post in a negative way - I think Camilla is beautiful - but she does have what can only be described as androgynous features.



Yeah, she does!
Camilla Belle naked kind of looks like Tom's daughter, Suri!
I've been telling everyone that she looks like joe jonas from the jonas brothers and i stick by that look it up
Thank God someone else feels this way! I thought I was the only one. When I saw her in When A Stranger Calls, all I could think was she looks like a female Tom Cruise. Then when I saw her in The Quiet, I began to think she looks so much like TC, she could be his daughter. So when Suri grows up, she'll like like Camilla Belle? Not bad.